Photo credit: Pixabay
Surviving The Holidays Workshop
The holidays can be a challenging time when we are struggling with the loss of a loved one. This two-part workshop is designed to provide support during this difficult time. We will begin in the month of December and into January, where we will focus on how to handle the sights, sounds, smells, and activities that come with this time of year; concluding by focusing on post-holiday feelings and how to begin the new year.
- We will meet remotely/virtually (for those in NY and NJ).
- I use Zoom ‘Healthcare Plan’ which is in compliance with HIPAA.
- This workshop runs for 2 hours.
- There will be a maximum of 25 participants.
- The cost is $75 per person.
2020 - 2021 Meeting Schedule
Thursday, 6 pm - 8 pm, 12/17
Thursday, 6 pm - 8 pm, 1/5