Photo credit: Pixabay, rudamese
Online Support Group for Widowed Individuals
It can be so difficult to know who you are without your spouse, to let go of the life you once had, to see a future without them.
Guided by a licensed mental health professional, this virtual group is an opportunity to work through the grief and healing from your loss—outside of your more immediate social and familial circles; in a safe, supportive, and non-judgemental environment.
In this small group setting, you will be able to give and receive support from others by sharing your collective experiences. It can be a great way to connect with others who understand how it feels to experience the grief of widowhood, with the goal of helping you learn new ways of coping with your grief and healing from the loss.
- This is a remote/virtual group for those in NY and NJ.
- I use Zoom ‘Healthcare Plan’ which is in compliance with HIPAA.
- Maximum 6 people per session to ensure a private setting.
- We will meet for one hour per session.
- The cost is $55 per week.
2021 Meeting Schedule
6:30-7:30 pm on Thursdays (each group runs for 6 weeks)
September 9 - October 14
November 4 - December 30 (includes a 3-week-gap for holidays)