Grief and Loss Counseling in New York
Counseling may be right if you are:
- Recovering from the death of a family member or friend
- Rebuilding your life after divorce
- Coping with losses from chronic illness
- Managing anticipatory grief as death nears
- Dealing with the challenge of caregiving
- Figuring out next steps after job loss
- Experiencing any life-changing loss
Working with me provides you with the space to explore your thoughts and feelings around the loss you have experienced and find a path to a future you are excited about. My clients learn how to have happier days and get their life back into balance while incorporating the significant changes that have happened.
Counseling sessions can be in-person at my office, in your home (for those who are home-bound), and online using video conferencing. The cost of an individual session is $200.
A note about insurance: I do not participate as an in-network provider for any insurance companies. I can provide you with a statement that can be submitted to your insurance company for possible out-of-network reimbursement.
I want to help you with your personal loss.