Photo credit: Pixabay, AndyG
Dia De Los Muertos Celebration
Come and experience a celebration of life and death. The Day of the Dead is a holiday to remember loved ones through a series of traditions that are celebrated all over the world. During our time together we will explore these traditions and their meaning. The focus will be on honoring those who have died and engaging in a celebration to commemorate their lives.
- This celebration will take place on Thursday, 10/29 from 6-8 pm
- We will meet in-person in Midtown Manhattan.
- This workshop runs for 2 hours.
- There will be a maximum of 25 participants.
- The cost is $75 per person.